Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have an awesome mom!

For my birthday, my Mom made me the cutest chair covers that match our kitchen curtains (which she also made). (Pictures will come once the whole apartment is decorated). In case you didn't know, my mom is amazing at a lot of things but one of her many talents is sewing. So, in addition to the chair covers, she made Marcus and I aprons and we LOVE them. So, as a tribute to her, we cooked in them the other night and took pictures. Enjoy:

This is Marcus working hard on the meatballs.
In case you can't tell, his apron is multi-colored
chili peppers with flame pockets.

It's difficult work stirring tomato sauce.
My apron is a black and white floral-type pattern
with red and black polka-dotted pockets.


Thanks Mom for everything! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. Marcus sure looks great in chili pepper print. Today, after we could barely shut our freezer because the excessive amount of frozen dinners inside, I decided a can't wait until I am married and have my own dang freezer :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. "Marcus and me" (objective case).
    2. "So" used too often.
    3. Caption to picture of Marcus, "Oh, little meatballs, I love you little meatballs."
    4. Caption to picture of Brittany. "Yeah, you're right, I'm awesome."

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is this kid above me? he makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete