|Johnny is a Momma's boy.|
|But he does love to hang out with Daddy!|
|He is a pro at sitting up. He loves sit and pull his toys out of their basket.|
|It is so nice that he can sit in shopping carts and high chairs! It makes shopping so much easier.|
|He already has such a personality. He is so sweet, loveable, and funny. He cracks me up all the time.|
|He is the happiest baby. The above picture was taken right after we had been driving for 11 hours!|
|He LOVES the water! He would stay in his bath forever if I would let him.|
|He is so cute- I can hardly stand it!|
- he weighs 16 pounds 6 ounces (35th percentile)
- he's 25.5 inches tall (10th percentile)
- his head circumference is 42 centimeters (25th percentile)
-he can roll both ways
- he doesn't crawl yet. When a toy is just out of his reach, he'll lift his arms and legs off the floor and move them really fast. If he was in a pool, he would swim really far. On the floor, however, he just looks really cute but doesn't go anywhere.
- his laugh is my favorite sound
- he has started eating solid foods. He likes them okay- it's still a bit of a struggle to get him to eat solids. Bananas, applesauce, and sweet potatoes are his favorites.
- he has 4 teeth coming in. 2 have already cut through and the other 2 are really close.
Marcus and I feel so blessed to be his parents!