Sunday, November 15, 2009

Great Weekend!

We've had a good weekend. On Friday, we doubled with a friend from one of my classes and her boyfriend. We went ice skating and then got Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks and walked around Barnes and Noble. It was lots of fun! We also found out that my mom is coming to visit for a little over a week at the beginning of December! I'm SUPER excited!!!

On Saturday, we volunteered for Habitat for Humanity. We really enjoyed it! We helped sheetrock a ceiling. I had never done that before and it took a lot of arm strength but we were proud of ourselves. We did a pretty good job, too. My arms are a little sore today, though.

Then today, Sunday, was a very relaxed day. Marcus made fajitas for dinner. They were delicious! Also, I'm really ready for it to be Christmas. But I have promised Marcus that I will not decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. So instead, I've been playing lots of Christmas music and baking. Today, I made Magic Bars. They are delicious and remind me of the Holidays.

They look better in person. And they taste great!!

Because I've been in the Christmas mood lately and playing Christmas music a lot, Marcus asked me if I would be sick of Christmas music by the time Christmas actually came around. Yeah, I don't think that could happen. This is definitely my FAVORITE time of year! I just have to hold out less than two more weeks before I can decorate...

1 comment:

  1. no way! I HAVE SOME IN THE OVEN AS I WRITE THIS! oh wow that was all caps, sorry! and way to serve, that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete