Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Marcus and I had a great first Valentine's Day together. He got me a beautiful rose, perfume, and an immersion blender! (I know appliances are usually taboo, but I really wanted one of these so it was great!!) :)

I feel like men get gypped on Valentine's Day because they are expected to do a bunch of things for women but don't really get any gifts in return. So I told him I would make him any meal he wanted. It turned out to be a great meal!


We had steak, lobster tail, and baked potatoes. It was very delicious and VERY filling!

And for dessert, I made tuxedo strawberries.
Aren't they cute?! I'm pretty proud of my work.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. yum! how did your pan fried steak turn out?? you'll have to let me know how it's done!
    also, those strawberries look divine! what a great wife you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak and lobster?! Marcus knows how to pick a good meal--that sounds great! I am so jealous of your immersion blender.
    Oh and those strawberries are darling!

    ReplyDelete