Monday, November 14, 2011

Jesus wants me for a sunBEAM!

Marcus and I have been called to be the sunbeam teachers in our ward. The kids are super cute and so funny. Sometimes they say the funniest things so I've decided to record some of them on my blog. (I'll just use the first initial of the kids' name).

Marcus: Does anyone know any stories of Jesus?
L: I know the story of the Misty Island Rail.
Marcus: Can you tell us that story?
L: Well Thomas the Train gets stuck...
Marcus: I don't think that's a story about Jesus.
C: I want to hear the story of the misty island rail.

Most of the time, they just say cute little things to us. And they have a domino effect on each other. One kid says they're hungry and then everyone is hungry. Or one kid needs to go to the bathroom and then all of them need to go. We also usually get to hear about their siblings. Those little 3-4 year olds sure adore their siblings- it's very cute. Needless to say, we sure are enjoying teaching those little kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment