Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby!

I'm so behind on posts about Christmas and Marcus' birthday and I promise I'll post about those soon but first...

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and starting to enjoy it more. Sickness has left and now it's the more exciting time of pregnancy!
(as my friend Kate has said- taking these bump pictures is awkward. I have no idea how to stand/what to do with my hands)

We went in for our ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having a

We are so excited! Only 19 more weeks until we get to meet the little guy. It feels like it'll be the longest 19 weeks ever!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are very excited....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay a little boy! and glad to hear you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A boy how exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Brittany on your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for boys! It feels like forever but the time will be gone before you know it and you'll never be childless again! Go on some fun dates!

    ReplyDelete