Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

Marcus, Johnny, and I were able to go home to North Carolina for Christmas and it was beyond wonderful. My whole family was home for Christmas-which was awesome! We spent lots of time together as a family and ate at all of my favorite restaurants. Thank you Mom and Dad for a truly amazing Christmas!

Our first night in North Carolina. Grandma has lots of fun toys.
 
 Johnny and Adrian. She is the best with kids!
 We took lots of great walks. The weather was beautiful!

 Trivia Night! This is held at a pizza place every Wednesday night and it is so much fun! I wish I could go with my Dad every week.

 Johnny's first time in the swing. He loved it!

 We love being at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
 Johnny and my youngest brother Tristan's new dog Xena. She's a Great Dane
Madison, Johnny, and Ashlynn in their Christmas PJs. Johnny and Madison are only 3 months apart. The 3 of them were so cute together!
Johnny and Ashlynn conversing. So cute!
Apparently, he really wants to tear the ribbon in two.
 Johnny on the plane getting ready to head home to SLC.
 We hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas as we did!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!
    what a fun post!!

    John is so darn cute- I swear marcus had an outfit just like the one in the last photo when he was little?

    Christmas looked like a blast at your mom's house... bummer real life had to start again.

    A GREAT DANE!? oh golly- that's going to be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so fun! that great dane puppy is DAARLING. who knew they started out so tiny?

    ReplyDelete