Thursday, February 9, 2012

Summer Plans

We officially know what we're doing for the Summer of 2012 and we are SO EXCITED!
At the beginning of May, we will be here:
Cary, North Carolina with my family! Then, on May 17th Marcus will fly here:
Sao Paulo, Brazil!! He has an externship for 5 weeks with a corporate law firm. Johnny and I will stay in NC with my family while Marcus is completing his externship. At the end of the 5 weeks- I will fly down to Sao Paulo and Marcus and I will spend 10 days touring Brazil (Sao Paulo, Recife, and Curitiba). Johnny will spend those 10 days with Grandma and Grandpa Smith! :)

We get home from Brazil on July 2nd, pick up Johnny in NC, and then we go here for the rest of the summer:
Richland, Washington with Marcus' family! Marcus will be doing law work here for the second half of the summer.

We are really excited for this summer! We get to spend lots of time with both families PLUS go to Brazil!!

Is it May yet?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great!! Matty is in Sao Paulo on his mission.. he gets home in 21 days! I'm sure he'd love to tell ya about it!

    ReplyDelete