Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

It is my first official Mother's Day. I was 9 months pregnant last year so we pretty much considered me a mom already but now I have been a mom for a year. It is the best, most rewarding, frustrating, loving, difficult, exciting, spectacular job I have ever had. I am so grateful I am able to be a mom and for the opportunity I have to stay home with Johnny. I love that little boy more than I ever knew I could love another human.
Happy Mother's day to the best mother-in-law a girl could ever ask for! I am so grateful for you and can't imagine what my life would be without you!
Why do I not have a good picture of Johnny and Grandma Gilson?!
That will have to be amended this summer!
An especially big Happy Mother's Day to my AMAZING mom! Thank you for teaching me how to be the best mother I can be. I hope I can be half as good a mom as you are. I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment