Friday, November 2, 2012

Coming March 2013

Our family will be blessed with a second baby sometime around March 29, 2013.

We just found out yesterday that this baby is a GIRL!
We are beyond excited! 
Johnny will be a great big brother. He gave the sonogram picture a kiss when I showed it to him. :)
We're trying to teach him that there's a baby in Mommy's tummy but every time we ask him where his baby sister is, he points to his own stomach. Apparently he just thinks that's what we're calling our bellies now. It's very funny and cute.

I feel like this pregnancy is going so much faster since I am a full time mom to Johnny. I'm already almost at the half way point and I can barely believe it. But I am still enjoying the beginning of feeling all of her movements and we're getting so excited to meet her!

We are very blessed. 

6 comments:

  1. yaay! what are you going to name her? Britnus? Martney? That last one is more of a boys name huh. Congraaats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being an uncle! Thank you for that opportunity!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Big hugs to you guys!









    ReplyDelete