Friday, June 21, 2013

"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday"

Today, my younger brother and his beautiful fiance are getting out their endowments. I am so happy and proud of them. I wish I was there with them but I am excited that I get to go home this weekend to attend their temple wedding on Wednesday!

My brother didn't choose the easiest path in High School. He has endured a lot of heartache and sorrow. But he has become a remarkable and wonderful young man. He has so much love and compassion and understanding. He is an example of love and that faith can make you whole. While some of his choices brought him unimaginable pain, it brought one family immeasurable joy to finally get a baby they could call theirs. And now he holds the priesthood and on Wednesday he will be sealed to his sweetheart for time and eternity. He will raise his family in the Gospel and be able to bless them with his priesthood authority and teach them that they will be together for eternity. Typing this brings tears to my eyes and great joy to my heart. I am so proud of my brother and the choices he's made to better his life and spend eternity with a wonderful woman.

I love you Kendall and Alejandra. I am so proud of you and the choices you are making. I am eternally grateful you are both a part of my family!

2 comments:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes as well. What a great day for your family! Excited to see you guys although I feel bad you get to do that drive all over again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he was engaged. This is such wonderful news, so so happy for them. And glad you get to go home for a bit for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete