Sunday, October 11, 2015

2014 Recap: Halloween and Thanksgiving

It's been over a year since my last post. Crazy! I really like to have a blog as a sort of journal but I'm obviously not very good at that. So here's to trying again. I'll do a couple posts of the highlights of the last year.

First off: Halloween 2014!

Our super cute Halloween countdown from Aunt Patsy!

Making cupcakes and Halloween crafts at Grandma Smith's.
We miss our Smith cousins!
Halloween Sugar Cookies
Cornbelly's! I got free tickets through my job and we had the BEST time.
We went Trick-or-Treating with our Gilson family in Aunt Brittany's neighborhood.
Johnny the Cowboy and Claire the 50s girl

Cute Claire and Lola.
Next up: Thanksgiving 2014!

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house with all of our Smith family! Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of all of us but it was a great day.
We did a Thankful Tree during the month of November and everyday Johnny
said something he was thankful for and we wrote it on a leaf.
Thanksgiving Cupcakes
Thanksgiving Manicure
Claire finally let Aunt Grisel hold her! :)
Looking classy on Thanksgiving.

1 comment: