Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WE'RE MARRIED!!!!!!

We got married on Saturday, July 11, 2009 and it was the most wonderful day ever! We were married in the Draper, Utah temple. There really is nothing better than being married in the temple! It was a little windy outside the temple but it was overcast, which was great for the pictures. We haven't gotten our pictures from our photographer back yet but here's a sneak peak of some pictures taken by family members:



Our colors were red, black, and white. We both agree that those three colors together are very classy. Everything was just so beautiful. Props to Stephanie for making my beautiful bouquet! :)


Marcus really likes this picture. He thinks it's because the angle is really cool. It does give you a feel of how big and amazing the temple is!


Who wouldn't want to get married? Seriously, I think it's the best thing I've ever done. I'm so excited to spend eternity with Marcus!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, it was definitely the best day ever, not to mention how hot we looked together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, you guys look classy! It must be the red and black and white. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I can't wait to see you guys in August. I LOVE the dress. I LOVED my wedding day too, even more than the days my kids were born...shhhh....
    melisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish so badly that we could have been there! We can't wait to see you guys soon tho! We'll have to get together sometime in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your blog on my mom's blog and was so excited! Congratulations on your wedding! I wish Tony and I could've been there! The pictures are beautiful. You guys look great together :)

    ReplyDelete