Thursday, January 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So Marcus' birthday was on January 3rd and I'm so behind that I'm just now posting about it...

But- it was a good birthday!


I made Marcus the birthday cake he requested: Chocolate Cake with Rainbow Chip frosting. It was delicious! And he's getting so old that there was only ONE candle left in the box. ;) Some friends were able to come over to enjoy the cake and ice cream and we're grateful they came! (Sorry there's no picture but we appreciate you coming- Brock, Kate, Bryan, and Kayla!)

And since I'm such an awesome wife, I didn't listen to him when he said I couldn't spend money on him for his birthday. He got two children books (a tradition we have started for each birthday), 4 shirts, a bookmark, and a watch (that died two days after his birthday- we spent the money that originally went to the watch to get him new sunglasses).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!

I LOVE YOU

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures Brittany. It was almost like being there.....

    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's a tie? I didn't see a tie? He didn't get a tie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I first came here to write something but then i saw your Dad's comment and busted up laughing and now I can't remember what I was going to say. But that was rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday! I love your tradition with the children's books. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!
    what a fun birthday :)
    You guys are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete