Thursday, January 14, 2010

Holidays!

I know I'm way behind but I'm finally writing my post about our Christmas break. It was an AWESOME break! We spent it with Marcus' family in Washington. I don't think I could have married into a better family! We also discovered another benefit of marriage: two families = tons of presents on Christmas. :)

I did take some pictures but mainly they are of the nephews because they are just so cute!

This is Cole:


I am so glad Aimee and Sean were able to come visit while we were home!


This is Cole and the original Aunt Brittany
A.K.A Brittany Ann
A.K.A Brittany the first
A.K.A Brittany the daughter/sister
(A lot of names have developed to distinguish between her & me since Marcus & I were married)

He is ADORABLE! :)


This is Ukiah:

James (Ukiah's dad) kept having Ukiah pose for the camera.

So CUTE!


Here is Ukiah and his big brother Dallas being Rock Stars!
(They got the game Rock Band for Christmas)


I miss those cute little guys! And the rest of the family!
I was so great to see everyone!


HAPPY 2010 from the Gilson's!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Christmas break! Cole and Ukiah are so cute--I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete