Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're still alive.

It's been over a month since my last post but Marcus and I are still around. We've just been extremely busy with Spring classes, work, and the LSAT.

On the bright side, MARCUS TOOK THE LSAT YESTERDAY! Hallelujah- it's over! We won't find out his score for a few weeks but I'm sure he did great. And we're both just very glad that it's over. Thank you everyone for your prayers in his behalf- they are much appreciated.

Spring term ends in 9 days. We are very excited to have a 2.5 month break from school. This break will include a visit from BFF Leah, and trips to D.C., New York, North Carolina, Arizona, and Washington.

This picture is from last summer.
But we're excited for the upcoming carefree and lazy days like the one pictured :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, your upcoming break sounds like a huge vacation!!! I'm jealous of all the places you will be visiting. So fun! I hope the LSAT when great for Marcus--I'm sure it did :)

    ReplyDelete