Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun at the Zoo and St. George!

It's been awhile since I've posted and some fun things have happened in the Gilson house. A few weeks ago, Marcus and I went to the Hogle Zoo. I can't remember the last time I had been to the zoo and I had so much fun! Here are a few pictures of some of the animals we saw:




This is us enjoying our time at the zoo! :)


Then last weekend we went down to St. George to visit family. We walked around the St. George temple grounds. BEAUTIFUL!


Then we toured Brigham Young's winter home.


We also toured Jacob Hamblin's home. His story was really interesting.

It has been a good couple of weeks! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to the zoo for so long! How fun! You guys look great. I'm glad you got to visit with your family.

    ReplyDelete