Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

For Halloween weekend, Marcus and I went up to Brock's family condo in Park City with Mackenzie and Beau, Oliver and Julie, Vanessa and Josh, and Kate and Brock. We got there Friday night and stayed until late Sunday night and we had so much fun! We went swimming, went shopping at the outlets, made caramel apples, played games, and just relaxed. It was a well needed weekend away from Provo and we were so glad we could go. Thank you Kate and Brock for inviting us! :)

And to end this post: Marcus and I are expecting!
I'm 12 weeks along- due May 15th. We are so excited!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You're going to be such a great Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween!
    Yay! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brittany! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm, holy cow! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed the Lilypie the other day and was looking for an announcement. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!!! What!!! I can't believe you're Preggo!!!

    ReplyDelete