Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving, we had planned to go to Washington to spend it with Marcus' family. However, the blizzard of 2010 (that didn't actually affect us in the SLC area) made the roads in Idaho too iffy to risk driving. So Brittany, Sue, Marcus, and I stayed here in Utah and had Thanksgiving at the Messer's. There were 22 people at Patsy's house for Thanksgiving. It was lots of fun and the food was FANTASTIC. (Yay for not having morning sickness anymore so I could enjoy Thanksgiving.) I am very grateful for the wonderful families Marcus and I have!

Marcus and I spent the rest of the break going with Brittany to buy a new car, going to see the Harry Potter 7 movie (which was GREAT), and just relaxing. It was a great break, even though we were bummed we didn't get to go see all of our family in Washington. On the bright side, we get to see them in 3 weeks for Christmas break! :)

This photo is for my Grandma Smith,
who has been asking for a baby bump picture.
(even though the bump is barely even visible at this point.)

15 weeks


2 comments:

  1. cute bump! I'm glad you are feeling better these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you guys were bummed to stay in Utah, but I know my family was thrilled to get you for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete