Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdowns!!

I am a terrible blogger. I have decided that the main reason is only about 5 people read my blog and I talk to them on a regular basis so I feel like I have nothing to write. But alas, here is list of countdowns to very exciting events- that I know the 5 of you already know about so sorry for the repetition. :)

15 days until this semester is over!
15 days until Marcus, Brittany, and I drive to Washington for the Christmas break!
23 days until Christmas!
32 days until Marcus' birthday! :) (I love that boy.)
32 days until we (hopefully) find out the gender of our baby!!
142 days until graduation!
164 days until our baby is due! (This means I am 16.5 weeks pregnant- 2.5 weeks into the second trimester. However, I still weigh less than I did before I got pregnant and often feel sick when I try to eat. Thank goodness for anti-nausea medication but I just hope it goes away soon. Also, my doctor is getting mad at me for not gaining weight so I really hope the nausea goes away and I can eat again soon!)

What an exciting time of year! :) Marcus and I have decorated our apartment for the Christmas season and I LOVE IT! It makes finishing up this semester with my awful Physics class a little more bearable.

Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

  1. I read your blog because I don't get to talk to you regularly anymore. I love the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too :) I can't wait to find out what your baby is going to be. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the updates, I love to keep up with you two! Maybe we can see you on your way to Wa through Idaho :) I love your new photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So many fun things coming up!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for countdowns! Brock wants to make a paper chain for our living room like we did at the Colony but I think that would make the pregnancy seem waaaay longer. Oh and I'll let you borrow my second chin if you need to put on some weight before your next appt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently you have more than 5 readers since I am the 6th comment here :). I loved the countdown by the way! Have a great day and we can't wait to see you all for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mee too!! I hardly talk to you... I love reading your blog- so please keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete