Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Catch Up

I'm so behind in my posts- as always. So here is a recap of February:

Marcus and I celebrated Valentine's Day by going to Macaroni Grill for dinner. We did a joint gift and got ourselves a blue-ray player. We also purchased a few movies on blue-ray to go with it. He did still get me flowers and chocolates- which I loved!

I was able to fly home to North Carolina for about 5 days and it was fantastic! My brother and sister-in-law had their second daughter 5 days before I flew out so I got to meet her and she is so precious!

And here is her sweet and adorable older sister!


(Ashlynn in Uncle Tristan's sweatshirt)

Of course- being home meant I got to see my whole family. The only people missing were Marcus and my brother Jordan who is on his mission (less than 4 weeks left!). They were both very missed! We hung out, played games, and did a lot of laughing. My Mom and sisters threw me a baby shower while I was there but that will get it's own post. It was so great to be home for a little while and I can't wait until I see my family again!

In other news- we reached week 29 of pregnancy the end of February! Only 11 more weeks until this little boy joins our family! :)



1 comment:

  1. Marcus is a smart guy getting you SEE'S chocolate. The very best!!!
    Wow, 29 weeks already?! You look great! This little boy will be here before you know it.
    Can't wait to see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete