Sunday, March 27, 2011

NC Baby Shower

Last month when I was home visiting my family, my mom and sisters threw me a baby shower! And let me just tell you- this little boy is spoiled already!!
Here is the cake my mom and a friend from the ward made for the shower.
They did such a great job- it was so cute!

Here is Trish, the gracious hostess of the baby shower, and my little sister! :)

My sister-in-law took lots of pictures of the items we received but unfortunately, I look terrible in all of them. And since this is my blog, I'm not posting most of them. But I will list some of the things we received for our little bundle of joy.

-lots of clothes. I'm so grateful he already has so many outfits and I didn't have to buy them. :)
-boppy pillow. I heard these are wonderful so I'm excited that we have one.
-toys and bath products
-a diaper genie and diapers
-gift cards
-the big group gift was this:
We LOVE it! It's already sitting in our house and every time I look at it,
it reminds me of how much I want my little baby to be here!

-my super talented mom made the bedding for the crib
Ignore my weird face. I just want to show the cute bedding is!
I'm excited to get the crib to put this in :)

A friend that I met here in Provo moved to NC last year and she was able to come to my baby shower. It was so fun to see her and her little boy!
It was so great of her to travel 2.5 hours to come to the shower!

Needless to say, it was an AWESOME baby shower! Thank you to everyone who contributed to the planning and thank you to everyone who came. I had lots of fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. cute cake! cute joshua! oh my goodness, he's so big and darling. and you are a super hot preggo woman, no worries dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Too bad Joshua wasn't looking at the camera. It was so fun to see you for a little while!

    ReplyDelete