Friday, April 29, 2011

Changes

Here I am at 37 weeks and 5 days.

Marcus and I are ready for this baby to come! We are ready to meet him, see what he looks like, and just cuddle and hold him. Also, I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. As of my doctor's appointment on Tuesday, I was 2cm dilated and 70% effaced and his head was very low. So here's to hoping that means the baby will be here soon!

The biggest change in our lives right now is our decision on where to go for law school. I can honestly say it was one of the hardest decisions Marcus and I have ever had to make. To be honest, it still is a hard decision for me. I feel at peace with our decision but I'm still really sad about some of the things we're going to be missing out on. So without further ado- Marcus and I have decided to go to:



Like I said, we both feel that BYU Law School is the right choice for us and that we will be happy going there. I am just having a REALLY hard time with the fact that this means at least 3 more years in Utah and that I don't get to be close to my parents. I know we have a lot of family in the area that are great but it's just not the same as being close to parents. But I have faith that it's what we're suppose to do and everything will work out.

2 comments:

  1. No way! I'm excited for you guys. My family will be very happy you are staying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big life decisions like that are so hard to make (especially when there are big pros on each side). I'm glad you feel at peace with it and congratulations on getting in there!

    ReplyDelete