Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Shower!

My mom threw me a baby shower for little girl Gilson and she was SPOILED! It was a little different than my baby showers for Johnny because we didn't need any of the big stuff like car seats and strollers this time. So we just got to register for cute clothes and toys! And she is one well outfitted baby already!

Top- sleepers; Bottom- pants
Hats and bows! I hope she will let me put these on her!
Cute itty bitty socks
Onesies, shirts, etc. I LOVE all the pink and polka dots!
The GORGEOUS quilt my Grandma Smith made for her! It is so soft and beautiful and perfect. She made one of these quilts for all of us grand kids growing up and they were so special to us. Most of us had to have her make us second and third blankets because we wore the others down to rags. I feel so blessed that she has been able to make them for both of my children!
Thank you to everyone who came to the baby shower or sent us gifts! We are so appreciative and can't wait to meet this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. wow, look at that closet! She's gonna be so stylish! I'm so excited for you guys to have a baby girl!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete