Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Public Service Announcement

Hello all you fellow iPhone lovers out there! I, like many of you, love the handiness of being able to just pull out my phone to snap a quick picture or take a video. It's so handy and awesome. And then posting it to social media couldn't be easier. So here's my public service announcement for all you users out there:

STOP RECORDING VIDEOS WITH YOUR PHONE VERTICAL!

Seriously, stop. Recording videos while holding your phone vertical cuts out most of the picture you are trying to capture. Even if your capturing your cute baby walking so you think you should hold it vertical since that's how they're standing- don't. It's wrong. You always, ALWAYS, hold the phone horizontal. Always. That is the way the iPhones are meant to record videos. I promise, you will get better videos by doing this.
RIGHT

WRONG

Thank you. And you're welcome. (You can thank my father for making this a pet peeve of mine).

Now go record those cute videos we all can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment